Air Purification System - Rensair
Originally developed for Scandinavian hospitals, the Rensair solution uses advanced air purification technology. Each air purifier consists of a germicidal ozone-free UVC light placed in the centre of a cylindrical high-quality H13 HEPA filter. This capture and inactivates viruses and bacteria trapped on the filter surface.
Tested by Independent Laboratories
Independent worldwide leaders in science and technology have extensively tested the Rensair air purifier technology incl. Eurofins, Norconsult, Oslo University Hospital and the Danish Technological Institute.
The systems are also tested locally in Australian for the Australasian market. This includes Electrical, HEPA and UVC tests to Australian & New Zealand Standards.
Large Cleaning Capacity
Cleaning up to 560 m³ air per hour, Rensair air purifier can clean the air of a room of 230 m² with an average ceiling height per hour. You can use a combination of multiple Rensair air purifiers in larger spaces to maintain the same efficacy.
Effective Air Circulation
Designed with a powerful fan, creating adequate air circulation, and ensuring all the air in the room is purified.
Easy to Use
No installation is required with a single person set-up. Turn Rensair on to start purifying the air. Operate Rensair with controls on the machine, or use a remote. In-built Castors makes it possible to maneuver the air purifier between locations.
Low and Safe Maintenance
HEPA filter lasting 9000 hours of continued use (1 year). Rensair’s design featuring continuous germicidal UVC illumination of the filter surface keeps the filter clean from pathogens and is therefore safe to change.
- Quick Setup - No installation, turn the machine on to start purifying the air
- Portable - Mounted on caster wheels makes it easy to move
- Auto-Clean - Intelligent sensors adjust the level to surrounding air particles
- Quiet Presence - Maintains low noise levels while operating a powerful motor
- Hight: 77cm, Ø: 37cm
- Box Dimensions: Hight 84cm x Width: 43cm x Depth: 43cm
- Net weight: 18kg
- Gross Weight: Including box: 21kg
- Colour: White
- HEPA filter: EU13 (EN 1822 class H13)
- UVC lamp: 18W, 254nm light tested to AS 1807
- Power cord: 3m long
- CE Certified (UK & EU): 220-240V,v ~50Hz, IEC C14 to C13 connector to allow for different power plugs
- ETL Certified (US & Canada): 110-120V, ~60Hz, US type B power plug
- C-tick for the Australian Market
For more information, please call Biosafety or visit rensair.com/